Job Title: Licensed mental health professional (associate level or fully licensed), adolescent and adult focus
Position type: W-2 Employee
About Seattle Counseling and Wellness
Seattle Counseling and Wellness is a growing community of helping professionals working to enhance the mental well being of kids, adults, families, and couples in Seattle. Our mission is to help members of our communities thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships. We are a fun, dynamic, and collaborative group of clinicians who value working collaboratively and helping improve the health and wellness of our communities. We provide clinical services, including individual therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, and comprehensive psychological testing.
Seattle Counseling and Wellness is looking for a motivated associate-level or fully licensed therapist to join the team. We are currently seeking to fill one full-time therapist/counselor/psychologist position. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a private practice setting without being an independent contractor (i.e., you will be a W2 employee) and having to manage the business aspects of a practice, such as marketing and billing, while also having colleagues with diverse experiences and training to collaborate and consult.
· Provide short- and long-term psychotherapy to individual and couples.
· Complete paperwork including assessment and progress notes in a timely manner.
· Adhere to APA/ACA ethical principles and codes.
· Attend community outreach and/or networking events.
· Able to work collaboratively as well as independently.
· MA, PhD, or PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Counseling, or related field.
· Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Mental Health Counselor, Marriage, Family Therapist, or Independent Clinical Social Worker. Fully licensed in the state of Washington to practice independently required.
· Minimum one year of post-licensure experience in providing direct treatment services to adults, children, and/or families.
· Available to work 20-25 clinical hours (24-30 total hours when including administrative hours) Weekdays and weekends are available, though weekends are not required workdays but are available if preferred.
· Obtain your own malpractice insurance by the time of employment.
· Familiar with DSM-5.
· Strong commitment to serving ethnically and culturally diverse population.
· Experience in working with LGBTQ individuals
· POC encouraged to apply
· Already paneled with insurance companies.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $5,000.00 - $6,000.00 per month
Our clinicians are currently all seeing clients via teletherapy. Clinicians have the option to provide services from their home or come into the office and meet with clients online. There is not an option to conduct in person therapy at this time.